WAWA CUSTOMER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Wawa, Inc. (“Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and spouses of the foregoing, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2) TO ENTER: The Wawa Customer Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on June 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), and consists of three (3) “Entry Periods,” one for each month the Sweepstakes is open. Entry Periods begin on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
There is one way to enter: online.
To enter: Access the survey entry page via the website printed on coupons and selected fuel pump receipts available at participating Wawa locations, while supplies last, during the Sweepstakes Period. You do not need to make a purchase to receive a coupon with a survey code. Once at the survey website, you will be asked to respond to several questions regarding your most recent experience at Wawa, and to provide your name, address, telephone number, age range, and the survey code printed on the coupon or receipt. Online entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 PM ET on the last day of an Entry Period to be entered in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible for the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period. Limit one entry per survey code.
Limit one entry per survey code, regardless of method of entry.
3) RANDOM DRAWINGS/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about the 10th day following the close of an Entry Period, Promotion Mechanics, Inc., an independent judging organization (the “Administrator”), will conduct random drawings for participating Wawa locations as follows:
- Random drawings for all Wawa locations in the states of NJ, PA, VA, DE and MD will be held from among all eligible entries received from the stores in those states to award one (1) prize per state consisting of a $250 Wawa Gift Card, subject to its terms and conditions.
- For all Wawa locations in the state of Florida, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period for each Wawa location to award one (1) prize per Wawa location, consisting of a $100 Wawa Gift Card, subject to its terms and conditions.
Entries for any given Entry Period will not be entered or otherwise included in any other Entry Period’s drawing.
Winners will be notified by postal mail. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize and it will be awarded to an alternate winner. Limit one prize per person per Entry Period. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
4) GENERAL: All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree [a] to abide by and be bound by these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of these rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies (including Administrator) and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (the “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize; and if a winner [c] to the use of his/her name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. Released Parties are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [a] telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any error (human or otherwise) which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] entries which are late, misdirected, unintelligible, garbled or incomplete, or are not recorded or cannot be completed for any reason; [d] late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or postage-due entries or mail; or [e] any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those legitimately submitted prior to the action taken, and/or to award the prizes in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If due to a printing, technical or other error, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes, as set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes (not yet awarded) by a random drawing from among all legitimate eligible prize claimants in that category. Use of script, macro or any other mechanical or automated means device to automate entry is prohibited and any entries received through such means will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. In the event of a dispute about the identity of a phone-in entrant, entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the phone number provided at the time of entry is registered. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries become property of Sponsor. These Official Rules and the conduct of the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to conflict of laws principles and any actions, claims or suits shall be held in a federal or state court located in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. For a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by August 31, 2016, to: Wawa Customer Survey Sweepstakes-2016-2 Rules, PMI Station, PO Box 750-R, Southbury, CT 06488-0750. Additionally, a copy of these rules shall be posted during the Sweepstakes Period at www.mywawavisit.com and at all participating Wawa locations (it being expressly understood that the Sponsor, in the sole exercise of its discretion, shall be entitled to limit, and intends to limit, the number of participating locations from time to time).
5) WINNER LIST: To request a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 30, 2016, to: Wawa Customer Survey Sweepstakes-2016-2 Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750. Winner list will be available after September 30, 2016.
Sponsor: Wawa, Inc., 260 W. Baltimore Pike, Media, PA, 19063
Sweepstakes Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470